TEXAS - WACO
Bluebonnet Flower Time + Magnolia Market at the Silos
April 8 - 12, 2019
“Bluebonnet Park” Ennis, Tx: known for its walking trails, wildflower fields and lakes.
1. Magnolia Market at the Silos - where you can shop Joanna Gaines handpicked decor featured
on HGTV’s “Fixer Upper.” Try a “Silo Cooke” or “Nuts and Bolts Cupcake” at the Silos Baking Co.
an on-site bakery filled with Joanna's personal recipes.
2. The Historic “Suspension Bridge” - listed on the
National Register of Historic Places. It is the oldest
Suspension Bridge still standing in Texas. Built it 1870,
it was the first bridge across the Brazos River. Today,
it is a pedestrian-only bridge and is a wonderful place
to watch the river roll by.
3. Dr. Pepper Museum - a museum dedicated to the nation's oldest major soft drink - Dr Pepper!
Located in a building listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
4. Texas Ranger Hall of Fame - where you can learn the history of the rangers in great detail and
their individual contributions and achievements.
5. Rudy’s Country Store - serving real Texas BBQ
(lunch on your own)
6. Dinner at Saltgrass Steakhouse - (included)
7. East Texas Oil Museum - find out how the discovery
of oil affected Texas lifestyles.
Accommodations: En route: Hampton Inn, Shreveport. La. WACO: Fairfield Inn by Marriott (2 nights)
R/T via deluxe new motor coach with wifi, restroom & full time group leader
COST: $669. per person double or triple occupancy / Single ADD: $229.
Deposit: $100. per person required now to reserve a space. Call: 205-617-7866
Final Payment due date: March 5, 2019
No refunds after final payment date. Trip insurance is available and recommended.
Checks payable to: Celebration Tours, Llc, PO BOX 2217, Alabaster, Al 35007
NOTE: We do not process credit card.