TEXAS - WACO
Bluebonnet Flower Trails + Magnolia Market at the Silos
April 11-15, 2023
INCLUDES: “Bluebonnet Park” Ennis, Tx: known for its walking trails, wildflower fields and lakes.
1. Magnolia Market at the Silos - where you can shop Joanna Gaines handpicked decor featured
on HGTV’s “Fixer Upper.” Try a “Silo Cooke” or “Nuts and Bolts Cupcake” at the Silos Baking Co.
an on-site bakery filled with Joanna's personal recipes.
2. Fixer-Upper Tour of homes and shops with a guide that includes The Historic
“Suspension Bridge” - listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
It is the oldest Suspension Bridge still standing in Texas. Built it 1870, it was the first bridge across
the Brazos River. Today , it is a pedestrian-only bridge and is a wonderful place to watch the
river roll by.
3. Dr. Pepper Museum - a museum dedicated to the nation's oldest major soft drink - Dr Pepper!
Located in a building listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
4. Texas Ranger Hall of Fame - where you can learn the history of the rangers in great detail and
their individual contributions and achievements.
5. Dinner at a Local Venue……Location TBD - (included)
Accommodations: En route both ways: Fairfield Inn by Marriott, Marshall, TX
WACO: 2 nights @ ELEMENT, Waco ( brand new property) across from Magnolia Table Restaurant.
Includes: R/T via deluxe new motor coach with wifi, restroom & full time group leader
4 breakfasts; 1 dinner, all admissions, accommodations and tours.
COST: $855. per person double occupancy/ Single ADD: $249
Deposit: $100. per person required now to reserve a space. Call: 205-617-7866
Departs: 7:30 AM / Location: United Methodist Church, Vestavia Hills, Al
Final Payment due date: BEFORE MARCH 1, 2023
NOTE: We do not process credit card. No refunds after final payment date. Trip insurance is available and recommended. Checks payable to: Celebration Tours, LLC, PO BOX 2217, Alabaster, Al 35007