TEXAS - WACO
Bluebonnet Flower Time + Magnolia Market at the Silos
April 6 -10, 2020
INCLUDES: “Bluebonnet Park” Ennis, Tx: known for its walking trails, wildflower fields and lakes.
In WACO: We will have a step-on-guided tour plus visits to:
1. Magnolia Market at the Silos - where you can shop Joanna Gaines handpicked decor featured
on HGTV’s “Fixer Upper.” Try a “Silo Cooke” or “Nuts and Bolts Cupcake” at the Silos Baking Co.
an on-site bakery filled with Joanna's personal recipes.
2. The Historic “Suspension Bridge” - listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
It is the oldest Suspension Bridge still standing in Texas. Built it 1870, it was the first bridge across
the Brazos River. Today , it is a pedestrian-only bridge and is a wonderful place to watch the
river roll by.
3. Dr. Pepper Museum - a museum dedicated to the nation's oldest major soft drink - Dr Pepper!
Located in a building listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
4. Texas Ranger Hall of Fame - where you can learn the history of the rangers in great detail and
their individual contributions and achievements.
5. Tex-Mex Style Dinner or Local Venue……Location TBD - (on your own)
6. Dinner at Saltgrass Steakhouse - (included)
7. East Texas Oil Museum - find out how the discovery of oil affected Texas lifestyles.
Accommodations: En route both ways: Marriott Courtyard, Shreveport. LA @ The Boardwalk.
WACO: 2 nights @ Town Place Suites by Marriott. Includes: deluxe accommodations, 4 bkfsts, one dinner, all admissions and tours & R/T via deluxe new motor coach with wifi, restroom & full time group leader.
COST: $699. per person double or triple occupancy / Single ADD: $235.
Deposit: $100. per person required now to reserve a space. Call: 205-617-7866
Departs: 7:00 AM / Location: UMC Vestavia Hills, 2061 Kentucky Ave. Vestavia Hills, AL
Final Payment due date: BEFORE MARCH 1, 2020 - We do not process credit cards.
No refunds after final payment date. Trip insurance is available and recommended.
Checks payable to: Celebration Tours, LLC, PO BOX 2217, Alabaster, Al 35007